Reviewbestbrokers.com reserves that:
1. All content on the blog comments, are published by users on their own responsibility and become public messages – with all legal consequences.
2. We reserve the right to delete comments:
- comments having nothing to do with the commented article (not related to the subject / content of the article).
- vulgar, obscene, offensive content – regardless of the form of publication (text, graphic, sound), also in the form of abbreviations (the incomplete use of the word, e.g. d … is also vulgar).
- content that does not comply with applicable law in the Republic of Poland.
- any campaigns (political, social or advertising) without the permission of the board administrator.
- “spam” – i.e. excessive amount of unnecessary information (e.g. a copy of a comment previously sent).
- avatars that violate the law or decency.
- illegible comments, i.e. those containing so many spelling or typing errors that the meaning of the speech cannot be read, are written in capital letters only, or special characters are abused in their content (new line, space, exclamation mark, etc.).
- personal data (name, surname) of non-public persons regarding third parties (persons not covered by the article)
- private: email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, gadu-gadu numbers, etc.
- links and references to content posted on other Jasiel portals.
- comments on the work, questions to the editor of the portal or moderation (please send questions and comments via the contact form)
3. In addition, we remind you that you should not post comments:
- promoting alcohol (art. 2 (1) of the Act on Upbringing in Sobriety and Counteracting Alcoholism of October 26, 1982)
- promoting narcotic drugs, drugs (Article 1 of the Act on counteracting drug addiction of 24 April 1997)
- offending public figures (Article 23 of the Civil Code)
- containing information implying unproven allegations against others (Article 23 of the Civil Code)
5. We reserve the right to modify entries that violate the provisions of these regulations.
6. The website reserves the right to delete or hide messages on the basis of reliable messages in accordance with art. 14 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
7. The website reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations at any time. The amendment to the provisions of the regulations comes into force upon its publication.
8. All content on the site may contain links to affiliate programs from which profits may be calculated for the author of the reviewbestbrokers.com website.
9. The website https://reviewbestbrokers.com can promote various companies and financial institutions from which it can collect or make profits.
Information on information posted on reviewbestbrokers.com
When investing in forex, cryptocurrencies, CFDs binary options or other financial instruments do not base any investment decision on the information posted on reviewbestbrokers.com. We are not licensed or registered consultants or advisers. We are also not registered as a broker or dealer based on the Exchange and Security Committee or another regulatory body. The creators of this site do not have licenses and qualifications for investment advice. Treat the information on this site as an advertisement or used for educational purposes. The site has been created as an information page, the links on this site lead directly to brokers. Before you start investing, be sure to read the Risk Warning on the broker ‘s website. The broker ranking was created by reviewbestbrokers.com and is an opinion only and exclusively for reviewbestbrokers.com. Everyone who wants to invest in securities, options or binary options does so at their own risk. The reviewbestbrokers.com website is not responsible for losses incurred as a result of which the investor lost his money. Investing and trading are speculative and risky activities. Anyone can lose all or most of the value of their account and should not engage in such activities without seeking a qualified adviser. The website advises not to risk capital that users cannot afford to lose. The portal is not responsible for decisions made by its users. The materials on the portal’s pages do not constitute an offer and are not recommendations within the meaning of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments. The content of the site is the property of reviewbestbrokers.com, the distribution, publication or use of this content is prohibited. Reviewbestbrokers.com website in the event of a breach of these provisions reserves the right to inject judicial proceedings.
1. Website Name: reviewbestbrokers.com
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. By saving cookie files in end devices.
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator
2. Information on forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing some services – in particular, it concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are Internet domain operators (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment service websites or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes: a. Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website; c. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page. 11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services. 2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. time of receipt of the inquiry,
b. time to send reply,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction, e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a link,
f. information about the user’s browser, g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Access to data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are disabled on the portal
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice? 1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites 2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: a. Internet Explorer b. Chrome c. Safari d. Firefox e. Opera f. Android g. Safari (iOS) h. Windows Phone i. Blackberry
§ 1. About the reviewbestbrokers.com blog and data collection
The reviewbestbrokers.com blog is a collection of information and content related to various types of financial instruments or derivatives. The blog does not collect or process personal data about what we want to inform you
§ 2 General Provisions
Our blog does not collect or collect any personal data.
We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. The data provided in the comments on the site does not contain any data except for the “content of the comment” and signature “which may contain any character string. We do not save or collect your IP address when sending the entry. All any data treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§ 3. We do not process your data why?
If you are a user browsing our blog, you must know that the server on which reviewbestbrokers.com is located is hosted on a server that collects very little information that would identify you as a person. We collect and collect only data that enable protection of our server and data contained on it. We need this data to protect ourselves against attacks and hacking servers.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is therefore Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b. GDPR (processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract), and art. 6. paragraph 1 lit. c. GDPR (processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator).
In addition, the legal basis for us to process your personal data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f. GDPR (processing is necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring personal data protection, prevail over these interests) , in particular if the data subject is a child). This legitimate interest is our ability to prove in the event of a dispute with you the content of the contract between us and that we have duly performed it.
§ 4. The right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) deleting, editing data
To the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you, if you have added a comment via the appropriate form, it cannot be deleted because we do not identify people who add it. The comment may or may not be added or removed. Acceptance of the comment remains with the administrator, due to the lack of connections between personal data and data that could link the comment with you, what kind of person is not possible because we do not save any personal data on the website.
We respond to all information by email. Email: [email protected]stbrokers.com
We reserve the right to process all data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The service provider has the right to share user data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities). The service provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under applicable law. We have introduced access control so we minimize the effects of any security breach Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
§ 5. Who we disclose your personal data to
We disclose all personal data to the extent required by public administration bodies authorized by law (e.g. tax authorities).
§ 6. How long we will process your personal data
As a person browsing the blog, please be aware that none of your personal data is saved or processed by us, but data related to the activity of your visit to our blog, which is not personal data and does not allow you to be identified as a person, is collected by the server how long will reviewbestbrokers.com exist.